Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Apology For My Absence Fromm Bloggerland

Sorry.  Life has been a major distraction lately.

I love art, music, theater, and Steampunk, as well as many other forms of counterculture artistic expression, but I have simply been too overwhelmed trying to make a living and maintain other obligations lately to blog or post much.  I haven't even looked at facebook more than once a week lately.

We have been very involved though in a great number of interesting things, and I will make time to write, at least more briefly, (I tend to wax poetic at times) about them.  To quote some of my favorite Steampunk performers, the Absinthe Minded Professors:  "A proper Victorian Gentleman is perfectly aware that there is no good reason to use only one word will 27 words will do as well." 

No comments:

Post a Comment