Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Call For Art Noir in the Dallas Fort Worth Area for local art show "Walpurgisnacht" May 2 &3 2014

Reposted with permission:



Any artists in the DFW area that want their work seen?
I need some help! Actually I need some Dark Art! 
I don't usually ask for help but today I'm reaching out.
Guests will exit the next show into an art exhibit much like the old "Night Gallery TV show! Dark Art everywhere! This is where I need some help. I need local artists in the Plano / Dallas area to come display and possibly sell some dark art. It can be paintings, sculpture, mixed media, displays, all kinds of unusual noir.
Our next event at Dark Hour Haunted House in Plano TX, is first weekend in May. Called "Walpurgisnacht" which is the halfway point to Halloween! This is unlike anything we (or anyone else) has done before.
I'm obviously very excited about it! Time is running short, so if you are interested in displaying some of your dark artwork here with us please read on in the comments. I have an introduction letter there that has all the details.

Feel free to write or call me anytime with any questions you may have and thank you in advance. I believe this will grow into it's own event in time. How cool is that!! Who doesn't want to go to the Night Gallery! or Gallery Nacht!

Thanks,
Ed Gannon, Dark Hour Haunted Attraction
Plano, TX
edgwicked@aol.com
Cell: 973-876-2789

No comments:

Post a Comment