Thursday, October 14, 2010

Steampunk Castle Episode # 2 -purely positive Review

As I was, fortunately, not the only one who saw positive in this episode and some very well spoken people, like GD Falkson, actually loved every aspect of it (unlike myself) I am very pleased to offer his take on the episode that differs sharply from my own.  Honestly, I hope he is right about all of it.  I disliked some aspects, mostly related to script and directing which I thought made us appear somewhat limited in the common sense or (being in touch with reality about guns) area, and I thought they made the "Private Steampunk club president" very unlikeable in ways that might reflect badly, but other aspects were wonderful, and I feel he may do it much more justice than my own review of it did.  Please read his review at the following location:



http://www.tor.com/blogs/2010/10/castles-qpunkedq-a-love-letter-to-the-steampunk-community#134809

No comments:

Post a Comment